Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert H Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert H Lee has the following 12 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Robert H Lee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
i spent a year trying to get help from the doctors in rancho cucamonga and got no where then i got a break my insurance sent me to orange county to dr lee. in 3 weeks he gave me my life back. i just can not thank god enough for putting dr lee on my path. dr lee will go far in his carear he is a great dr.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVeterans Affairs Medical Center, 5901 E 7th St, Long Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert H Lee in this video.
Dr. Robert H Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.