The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert H Packer
Dr. Robert H Packer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheat Ridge, CO. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Packer is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, Littleton Adventist Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert H Packer has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Robert H Packer has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Dr. Robert H Packer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I really dislike this MD. He made me feel like he did not care about me or my diagnosis. He accused me of being dirty and this was the cause of my infection. He didn't spend much time with me. He did not even take the time to try to decipher what was wrong with me. Ultimately, he said, "I can't help you. Feel free to go to someone else." He did not give a referral. I felt like he didn't like me for some reason. I had 2 appointments with him. He prescribed very strong antibiotics for an infection, that were not helpful, but made me very ill.
I've seen this fellow twice, and he barely spoke to me either time. Whisks in and out like he has someplace else to go. Very rough handling on a biopsy. I can't rate his medical skills, but his people skills are non-existant. The other dermatologists at this practice are quite friendly and thorough. No reason to settle for Dr. Packer.
I went for a second opinion on a skin condition I've had for years. I also wanted him to look at a mole. He walked in, didn't even shake my hand, obviously hadn't even read the chart cause had no idea why I was there. Spent less than 10 mins with me, was rude, treated me like I was an idiot, gave no suggestions as to my skin issue, just kept saying "well I don't know what to tell you, there's nothing that can be done"... Barely gave a glance to the mole in question and said "ya, that's fine". I am so upset!! I had a $45 co-pay and don't think my insurance will be paying for it, so I'll have a bill for basically nothing, and I'm going to do my best to dispute it, what a quack! Total jerk!
Dr. Packer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Robert H Packer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDenver Dermatology Consultants Pc, 8550 W 38th Ave Ste 108, Wheat Ridge, CO
Dr. Robert H Packer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.