Dr. Robert H Roth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert H Roth?

All Ego, Little Compassion

Only interested in doing surgery, not to help patients.

A Miracle worker on my Wrist. Thanks again

In 1983 I was riding an ATV, I collided with another Bike, in the Mountainous Gorman area. Suffering a Compound dislocation, of the Ulla and a severely shattered Radius. After being transported to the Hospital, in Valencia. I was admitted and was assigned a Doctor. After X-raying my wrist, he put it in a device, to give my wrist some separation. He then tried to manipulate, the pieces of the Radius cup. Shortly afterwords I woke up, in the recovery room, to him telling me he couldn't help me and walked away. I was distraught. I work with my hand and am an amature Gymnast. My Sister called me and said she found a Hand specialist. A Dr Roth. He came out quickly. He gave me the facts and said he would do what he could. He put me together quickly, shortening my ulnar, by 1/2". But the fact that he was able to manipulate the shattered Radius back to, what is now, a 80% functioning, rotating Wrist, was a Miracle. I thank him and God for his abilities. Thank you, Dr Roth. It took me 2 years, to be able to do a Hand Stand again. But I was determined.

Carpal Tunnel Success!

I have had carpal tunnel surgery with Dr. Roth in both hands. The results have been excellent. Surgery in right hand was in 1998 and in my left in 2011. I have full use of both hands again without any residual effects.

Great Dr

Great dr thanks

Dr. Roth did an amazing job on my hand. I would not have gone anywhere else.

Very bad doctor

He is a liar. He said everything wrong and denied seeing a cyst I had in my hand.

Dr. Robert H Roth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valencia, CA.