Dr. Robert Thompson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Thompson?

I won't be going back

Posted on June 4th, 2013

First off the doctor is a very nice person and the visit would have gone better if he could HEAR you. I had to yell the whole time and he complained I wasn't talking clearly. He admitted to knowing nothing about my illness and asked me what meds I would like. Good thing I'm not a druggy. He also has to have his nurse write the prescriptions because he can't even write clearly. Oh and shows some memory problems. The whole time I was in there he commented on not being able to see without his glasses and only put them on in the last few minutes I was in there. He also keep poking me hard in the stomach and telling me I was 33 years old when I'm 38, no matter how many times I corrected him. The office has seen better days too!! There is no exam table but a gurney that looks like it's from the 60's. There are also no cabinets and things are piled on this open shelf in the corner. Everything is also coated in a nice layer of dust that grossed me out thinking about the number of sick people that walk in there. The ceiling has brown tiles from a long ago leak that was never fixed and careful walking in there!!! The carpet is rippled and has pulled loose so it's a terrible tripping hazard. My biggest problem is NO ONE had me fill out any type of medical forms. When asked I was told they did it for me. The only medical history they have is what I brought with me and even then no one looked at it! How do they know there isn't a bigger problem due to family history if they don't care enough to ask???

Worse Receptionist!!!

Posted on March 12th, 2013

I was referred to Dr.Thompson because my mom is one of his patients. My first complaint is the receptionist Melanie is VERY rude and unpleasant. She is usually in her phone or looking in her mirror instead of doing her job as a receptionist. I also feel that Melanie doesn't give the correct information when inquiring about bills. I had a talk with Betty Thompson who told me she was the person that does the hiring and firing about all the problems I was having with the receptionist and my bill and I have YET to hear from them. I would not recommend anyone to go to this office due to terrible treatment by the office staff.

Posted on September 16th, 2017