3.3

Have you seen Robert P Hahnel?

best doctor!

I went to Dr. Hahnel for a full physical. I hadn't been in a few years. His office staff greeted me cheerfully and the nurse came and got me frome the waiting room in less than 5 minutes. Dr. Hahnel has a sense of humor and that put me at ease. I didn't feel like he rushed thru the exam and we sat for quit a bit discussing my health history. I won't wait as long before my next visit!

This physician is so condescending I don't know how he stays in business- oh wait, he's employed by the health system! I found him to be so offensive that I had to stop trying to talk (explain why I was there)and decideed right there and then that I would have to move on to another provider. Too bad patients have to be subjected to this kind of rude incompetence!!

Should not be practicing medicine

I agree totally with the other review,I only wish I would have seen it before going to see him. I waited forever in the waiting room and them again once inside. He would not let me talk and if I did would not let me finish before he decided what I was trying to say, which was totally different than what I was saying. He is an arrogant man who is full of himself and should not be around people. He brought me to tears and after I left his office was a nervous wreck. Never in my life had I been treated by a physician as I was treated by him.

Needed to Retire

Robert Hahnel is an OLD doctor who should have retired (or not entered the field of medicine) along time ago. It's very apparent he does not have interest in his patients and takes advantage of older/elderly patients. He never physically touch (assess) his patients but always bill their insurance provider this is FRAUD! This behavior confirms his pompous, arrogant nature. He is only collecting a pay check because he is far from being a competent compassionate healthcare provider