Dr. Robert W Halsted Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Halsted?

I have seen Dr H for several years. Overall he is knowledgeable. However, when my diabetes got complicated he went into a panic. I ended up going to an endocrinologist. There was so much I learned from her that either he did not know or did not share with me. He is still my primary, but for diabetes I will no longer allow him to treat me.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in my 60's & he is the best dr. I've ever had!! great diagnostician & bedside manner!!! I've worked in health care field all my life. believe me, I am a terrible patient!! dr. halsted has the patience of a saint to be able to tolerate me as long as he has. GOD BLESS YOU,DR. THANK-YOU!!

Dr. Robert W Halsted is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, MO.