Have you seen Dr. Robert E Hancock?

Wonderful surgeon. Did my right rotator cuff surgery that was torn 75%.. would not let me go back to work until he was satisfied I had enough time to heal properly because I am a nurse. Now my left shoulder is bothering me. Looks like I’ll have to make another appt. no problems with my right shoulder thus far. He is a wonderful doctor.

John DeLoach

Dr. Hancock has treated me for 16 years through various shoulder problems. He has been a tremendous professional throughout my treatments and I cannot imagine my condition without his help.

ER Visit from post surgery complications

Dr. Hancock seen my husband in the er after surgery because he was the dr on call instead of the Dr who performed my husbands surgery. He was very con ...

Dr. Robert E Hancock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.