Dr. Robert D Harbaugh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Harbaugh?

Wonderful

My doctor for 19 years. I was able to trust him from the very first visit. He listened to everything I said. Always helped me through medication changes. I learned a lot from him. But why his staff booked his appointments by the half hour when they knew he spent an hour with each patient, I don't know.

brilliant doctor!

Not only is Dr. Harbaugh incredibly well-educated, he is warm and compassionate. He took care of my husband who couldn't recover from a horrible illness but Dr H gave it his all. Now he is taking care of me - I developed a rare disease that even most neurologists haven't heard of. He is constantly reading the medical literature and talking with other MD's to learn more. Every visit ends with a hug - something I definitely need since my husband has passed on. It is simply a warm hug to say "I care about you." I am a very happy and pleased patient. He may not be able to cure me but he gives it his all.

Refused to complete important time sensative paperwork for me. Very difficult to communicate with.

This doctor must be overworked, as I had a to hassle and fight him for a a very short form that I needed for my health.

Dr. Robert D Harbaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.