Dr. Robert Harrington Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Harrington?

He saved my life.

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I've been with Dr. H since 9 Dec. 2000 and if it hadn't been for him I'd be in a casket right now. I developed a numbness in my right hand in March of '94 and over the next 6 years I went to Dr. after Dr. trying to figure out what was up - no less than 6 of them. This numbness moved up my right arm and then slowly proceeded to work it's way down my torso and into my legs over the years as I tried to find someone who knew what was causing it. In 5 Dec. 2000 I met Dr. Harrington for the first time and by now I was in a wheelchair. I explained what had happened and how no one else knew what was going on and his exact words were " I don't know but I'll find out". 2 days later I had a head to toe MRI and on the 9th of Dec. 2000 he called me and said "you've got 3 brain tumors and a large tumor behind your 2nd, 3rd and 4th cervical vertebrate and about a dozen more below that. I've made an appointment with a neurosurgeon and I want you to see him next". A neurosurgeon - Dr. Phillip Minella - was successful in removing a huge tumor that had been so slow growing that no one else caught on and since that one was supplying the blood flow to all the others they shriveled up and died over the next year. Today I'm alive thanks to a change in insurance that made me pick a new primary care physician and the only reason I chose him was because he was only 2 miles away. He discovered what no less than 6 other doctors couldn't or didn't. He even visited me while I was still in the hospital after my surgery. Without him I'd be fertilizing the grass in some cemetery right now. I've seen him ever since and will never leave him even if I have to pay for it myself.

Excellant Family doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2017

My Family has been going to Doctor Harrington since before he joined Primed. He has always been professional and concerned and treated all of our illnesses and emergencies in a very professional manner while still being personable and caring. The front office staff is another matter. it is hard to get in to see Dr. when you need to, but if you talk to one of the nurses and get a message to him HE makes sure you are seen. I like that he doesn't feel he has to know everything and is willing to say , "not sure what is going on, would you be ok with seeing Dr so and so who is a specialist in this area?" or he says let me ask my friend the " what ever" doctor and get back with you." I have fibromyalgia and though it took time to figure out what specialist I needed, Dr. Harrington was willing and insistent that we find an answer. I have had emergencies with my children that he has stayed late at the office to take care of, letting the front staff go home but continuing to complete the procedure with my child. I am happy with the care we receive and will continue to be a p[ationt of his. Would like to be able to have the front staff understand that when I call and say I need to see the DR. he will fit me in , not have to go through the nurse and have him call me back to come in. that is a primed thing not doctor thing.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Caring, kind individual. Exceptional doctor - always listens, answers my questions. Best of all, very patient with my special needs child. Dr. H doesn't hand out pills all willly nilly, or order unnecessary tests. Very happy with this practice.

Sick and Disappointed

Posted on August 5th, 2015

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Harrington for 15 years. I was 15 minutes late to an appointment after an hour drive in was not allowed to be seen. I asked two times prior to this appointment if I could come in because I didn't feel well and they told me no I had to wait till the fifth. The office staff is atrocious upfront nurses and Dr. great. My husband and I are no longer patients.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

He does not care what your issue is and is quick to dismiss any concerns if questioned about treatment he get very nasty!! If you care about your health, need meds, or have any issue that a z pak won't address DO NOT go to this man!!!

one of the worst most unprofessional doctor and staff I have come across.

Posted on June 7th, 2015

I put up with things such as Dr Harrington not returning my phone calls, or not phoning in prescriptions in a timely manner, long wait time to get in to see him for urgent and critical matters, and even put up with his incompetent and rude staff. As soon as I had enough of this unprofessional behavior and told the office manager I was going to find another doctor, I received a letter in the mail stating I had been dismissed from the practice. Really??? Does this Doctor and staff not realize that unsatisfied patients will find another Dr therefore they are losing money and staff will be cut and Primed just might let Dr Harrington go because their patients will go to the Kettering network where they receive much better care!!!

No follow through for diagnosis

Posted on December 8th, 2014

I wrote that review in full honesty. My mother went to see this Robert Harrington and he turned her away. Prescribed her anti-depressants and told her there was nothing wrong with her. He told her the pain she was going through was all in her head. She went to another doctor and she has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease . Thanks for following through Dr. Harrington.

High regards for Dr Harrington

Posted on October 30th, 2013

I can't believe the other reviewer saw the same Dr Harrington that I see. He has never been rude or condescending to me and is always attentive and courteous. He spends all the time that I need to discuss my problems and has always diagnosed these problems accurately. I would highly recommend him.

Apathetic and Unprofessional

Posted on August 20th, 2013

This doctor shows no interest in his patients. He doesn't take the time to actually solve and diagnose his patients. Instead of working with them to get to the core of the problem, he dismisses them from his practice. When you sit down with this doctor you get the sense that he is talking down to you, and that is isn't treating you with respect. He and his staff were unprofessional and rude. I do not recommend anyone to this doctor.

Posted on November 1st, 2017