Dr. Robert Hartzler Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hartzler?

Excellent Care

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Dr. Hartzler is a very sympathetic and caring doctor. He explained everything very clearly so I always knew exactly what to expect. I have recovered quickly and my arm is stronger than ever.

Dr. Hartzler is the BEST!

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr. Hartzler replaced my shoulder in May 2017 and I could not be happier with the entire process from day one. He did a magnificent job and his professional, caring, listening attitude was phenomenal - just can't imagine a better orthopedic surgeon anywhere! He clearly explained my problem, the pros and cons and options available. He then clearly (slide show) showed me the procedure he would do. His pre-op and post-op visits and care were just as spectacular. I am well today due to his wonderful abilities and care. Loving my new shoulder. Thanks very much for such a wonderful job and experience. BTW, his staff is marvelous and so courteous and helpful with any questions I had. Totally wonderful experience!!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Hartzler and his staff. Dr. Hartzler was able to diagnose the problem with my left shoulder and perform an in office procedure that alleviated the pain. I had gone to another doctor who recommended physical therapy which did not work so I went to Dr. Hartzler for a second opinion which I am glad I did.

Shoulder Surgery

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Starting with my first appointment, which was shots in my shoulder, to my last appointment, six month follow-up after surgery, Dr. Hartzler and his team were wonderful. Take this from the biggest chicken when it comes to shots, and surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Hartzler and his team.

Shoulder repair

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Had shoulder surgery 4 years ago. ROM was poor at best and was in constant pain. Went to see other orthopedic surgeons and was told I'd need shoulder replacement. Pain management doc suggested Dr Hartzler. Said he was the, " Michael Jordan" of shoulders. He was wrong. He is actually the Michael Jordan and Dr J of shoulders. Dr. Hartzler placed skin graft between the joint in place of my worn away cartilage. He also repaired my SLAP repair by doing tenodesis. Everything has worked out great. I've been a firefighter for 18 yrs. it was getting very difficult to do my job. Now, I've been given a second chance.

Frozen Shoulder NO MORE - AMEN!

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I saw Dr. Hartzler for severe shoulder pain and the inability to basically function with my left arm. His initial diagnosis was frozen shoulder. For several months we tried injections and ultimately determined that surgery was the best option. I found him to be an excellent doctor - both in terms of listening and not pushing for surgery immediately. His surgical skills and team are exceptional and the results are fantastic. Within a week I was a able to start physical therapy and am very pleased with my progress. I would highly recommend Dr. Hartzler to anyone requiring shoulder or elbow guidance and help.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Dr. Hartzler was very polite, courteous, and I was very satisfied with the case he gave me.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Received excellent care and prompt appointments in response to my accident.

Amazing Doctor! You can't go wrong with Dr. H.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I ALWAYS research any doctor I choose to give me care. You can't go wrong with Dr. Hartzler. He has the very best of training with the Mayo Clinic. He is caring, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. He will spend the time answering all your question. He is an amazing doctor, I honestly can't say enough good things about him (and no there is no relation he is simply that good). The San Antonio Orthopedic group he is in practice with has a very well run organization and is very efficient. I use their physical therapy department at Westover Hills office and have only received excellent care with Laina Flores their physical therapist. I would highly recommend Dr. Hartzler if you have an elbow or shoulder problem. I have used three different doctors with The San Antonio Orthopedic group and everyone has been excellent. I have full confidence in Dr. Hartzler and the group. I highly recommend him and The San Antonio Orthopedic Group.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017