Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Harvey has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Dermal Fillers
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Breast Augmentation
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
- Hair Restoration
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Harvey is a very personable and skillful surgeon. He did my eyelids 20 years ago and they still look fantastic. Over the years, I have had injections to smooth wrinkles, frown lines, and that crease between your eyes. Always, people have said, "wow, you look like you had a great vacation." They never realized it was the work of his masterful hands. His prices are reasonable and his staff very caring.
Dr. Harvey did a breast reduction for me, going from really huge to a small B cup.That was two year ago, and I'm still in awe at what an amazing job he did. Everything look great, the recovery was uneventful, and you can hardly even see the scars. I feel half my age, and just wish I did it long ago. He and his staff are 100% kind, caring, and attentive. He is quite a talented surgeon and a consummate professional. My highest recommendations and eternal thanks.
46 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Robert A Harvey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Skin Care Clinic, 1199 Bush St Ste 690, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Harvey in this video.
Dr. Robert A Harvey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.