Dr. Robert Harvey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Harvey?

upper & lower eyelids, botox

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. Harvey is a very personable and skillful surgeon. He did my eyelids 20 years ago and they still look fantastic. Over the years, I have had injections to smooth wrinkles, frown lines, and that crease between your eyes. Always, people have said, "wow, you look like you had a great vacation." They never realized it was the work of his masterful hands. His prices are reasonable and his staff very caring.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Dr. Harvey did a breast reduction for me, going from really huge to a small B cup.That was two year ago, and I'm still in awe at what an amazing job he did. Everything look great, the recovery was uneventful, and you can hardly even see the scars. I feel half my age, and just wish I did it long ago. He and his staff are 100% kind, caring, and attentive. He is quite a talented surgeon and a consummate professional. My highest recommendations and eternal thanks.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.