Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert T Hasbany
Dr. Robert T Hasbany, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison Heights, MI. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hasbany is affiliated with St John Macomb-Oakland Hospital-Oakland Campus. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert T Hasbany has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert T Hasbany has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Robert T Hasbany is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert T Hasbany - Posted on August 6th, 2018
Do not go here if you can help it. Rude staff, disorganized and chaotic office. If you need referral good luck on it being done without begging over and over again. They schedule too many patients at a time so you wait hours to get back to a room to just wsit even longer. If you are a woman it is even worse. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert T Hasbany - Posted on December 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert T Hasbany - Posted on February 27th, 2017
Dr. Hasbany has his own agenda. He has never ordered any of the health screening tests my insurance requires. He doesn't remember you from visit to visit and it's the same speech you can hear him give every patient. Loose weight, exercise and don't eat dinner. Time to find a new doctor that will care for me, not hurd patients in, give a speech and collect your money before being seen.
You're better off going anywhere else
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert T Hasbany - Posted on December 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert T Hasbany - Posted on February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Hasbany is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Oaks Medical Center
Dr. Robert T Hasbany Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert T Hasbany, MD - Family Medicine in Madison Heights, MI, in this video.
Dr. Robert T Hasbany is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Madison Heights, MI.