Dr. Robert T Hasbany Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert T Hasbany?

Dosnt care

Dosnt remember anything about you from one visit to the next never follows up on anything you have to

Own Agenda

Dr. Hasbany has his own agenda. He has never ordered any of the health screening tests my insurance requires. He doesn't remember you from visit to visit and it's the same speech you can hear him give every patient. Loose weight, exercise and don't eat dinner. Time to find a new doctor that will care for me, not hurd patients in, give a speech and collect your money before being seen.

You're better off going anywhere else

We waited well over an hour just for a wellness check up. Don't waste your time

I do not recommend this office at all...major problems with billing!!!

Dr.Hasbany i personally call him my Dr.Oz (like) if your ready for a life for the betterment of your health this is the Dr to see he has truly help me on my diabetic journey must follow his guidance of medical advice i guarantee you will success in improving your health

doctor is not prompt dosnt get back to you in a timly matter dosnt call in meds to the pharmacy in a timly matter ive tired calling for days and it tells me the office is closed i will be finding my mother a another doctor! tired of waiting for this doctor to caLL BACK AFTER DAYS!!!!!!!!

deaths door

This doctor refused to see my mother for help, and told her she was at death's door. While waiting to find another doctor, she died within two weeks. I don't know what kind of doctor says things to a new patient whom he hasn't even taken test on. Besides the fact of sending someone home in tears, and left to think about those words in their final days. No one especially a doctor should hex someone to such a doom.

Awesome doctor but the wait is just too long sometimes!

I absolutely love everything about Dr. Hasbany himself, but sometimes the wait in his office is just unreal! I've had to wait for 2-3 hours for an appointment more than once. If it wasn't for what a great doctor, bedside manner, and staff he has I'd have to find another place.

Dr. Hasbany is a great doctor

I was having a lot of problems with a medical condition. No one seemed to be able to help me that much...until I was lucky enough to hear about Dr. Hasbany. After two visits, he got things straightened out. Now I have my life back. And he's such a nice guy too. Its hard to find a good doctor who really cares and knows what they are doing.

Speaks to the patient

Excellent Bedside manner, doesnt talk down but tells it like it is. Best Family Dr. i've had in my 55 years. Has your health & well being in mind. Office is friendly and SO MUCH Better then the HAP Clinics where your just a number.

Best family doctor I have ever had in my life - and I am 68 years old.

-Very high standard of care-Office staff is very kind-All referrals by Dr. Hasbany have been excellent

Dr. Robert T Hasbany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison Heights, MI.