Dr. Robert Hatchett Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hatchett?

Great Physician

Posted on September 7th, 2017

Super knowledgable. Spent a lot of time with me discussing my symptoms. Feeling fantastic again thankfully.

Posted on December 8th, 2015

The appointment was fine, but the follow up to obtain the results was a nightmare. We called twice with "We'll have a nurse call you back today." That was over two weeks ago. The word "cancer" was mentioned during the check up, so needless to say concern has been in the back of our minds. This is NOT something you allow people to stew about. You return their calls immediately one way or the other and get right on the situation.

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Very excellent doctor that knows what he is doing. No people skills and very direct with his actions.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Bedside manner horrible. Doesn't spend adequate time with patients. Doesn't believe when a patient tells him that they are in pain. Inadequate pain medications following surgery. Doesn't believe in admitting a patient following surgery even when you are the very last case of the day. Will discharge patients even when they are vomiting and hold head up after surgery.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Very no-nonsense, but very technically excellent urologist. Is always running late.

Posted on July 7th, 2014

I just left dr hatchetts office and was very unpleased. I am a professional myself and work at a local drs office, therefore I know what should be expected. I feel he was very arrogant and uncaring to say the least. He was rude and spent little time with me as a patient. The nurse needs his salary he did nothing expect talk. I felt that was bull as well he put a pill of a bandaid on it and said see me back in 2 weeks. I will NOT be returning to tho office. Being a nurse and having the knowledge I hold I do not reccommend this urologist please go elsewhere, as I will no longer be referring my patients to this office!!!!!

Avoid at all costs!

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Arrogant, self-absorbed. I suspect incompetent. Three weeks post lithotripsy (that cost $67,000 and no that is not an exaggeration) and still in incredible pain. I will never consciously let him near me or anyone I love ever again.

Highly recommended

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Ver curious explained my procedure in detail . Awesome all the way around.

RUDE AND UNAPOLOGETIC!!!

Posted on December 18th, 2013

After waiting 30 mins past my appointment time I was finally called into waiting room where "Dr. Hatchett" finally arrived. Before saying a word, he answered his cell phone and proceeded w/ a 5-10 min conversation while I just sat there. He took about 2 mins to look at me and say, I don't know. I have never in all my years been referred to a "specialist" and told, "I don't know. Looks like an infection. "Not really anything I can do so keep taking your antibiotcs that your primary surgeon prescribed. It'll go away eventually." He had the bed-side manners of a wall. I will NEVER go back to him. I would highly recommend you go elsewhere. In all my years of going to doctors I have NEVER felt so disrespected as a patient!!!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

In an emergency situation I found Dr. Hatchett to be top-notch, immediately responsive, communicative about the situation, and an expert surgeon. In non-emergency situations he is less hands-on and more hurried, but still met my needs. I have recommended him to others, as I respect his expertise and knowledge about everything urology.

Kidney stones

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Took care of the problem and prescribed an all natural homeopathic medicinal that kept me from having another kidney stones. Had or passed over 15 kidney stones and other doctors could not get them out when they tried and were no help in preventing them. Dr. Hatchett moved from our area. We miss him. He is tops. Plus that homeopathic medicinal helped my heart and other organs.

Hacker

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Quick to cut; out for insurance money. PLEASE PLEASE get a 2nd opinion; I'm out a vital organ because he didn't do a biopsy or anything. :(