Dr. Robert J Healy Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Healy Jr?

Dr. Healy

I think he is wonderful. He was exactly who I needed to see.

There is a reason there are more negative reviews than positive

Wait tile is horrible. You will wait all day. Your insurance will be billed as if he stayed in the room with you for over 30 minutes and he's in and out. Tall, loud, red neck girl will talk about other patients and announce your business along with everyone else's to the office staff and other patients. Papers left evey where with other patients information on them. Office manager is rude. Dr leaves patients in rooms for hours while at lunch

This is a great Doctor, He takes time to understand you and give proper test to get the correct diagnose. He follows up and keep you updated with medications and information about you illness. He sends you to other great physicians if needed and follows up with you in his office. I am a patient of his, 15 years this March. As for wait time everyone want to be able to tell and ask t he Doctor what they need to, you can't rush other patients than you go in and take your time, each pateint needs to be with the Doctor as long as the Doctor need. I will wait as long as I have to. If I go to a Doctor and see him time I walk in and stay in only five or ten minutes something is wrong in that office and I wouldn't go back.

Office run in an efficient manner. I have been seen within 5 minutes of appointment time. He is friendly and concerned about me, but he focuses far too much on sleep.

Do not schedule appointment unless you enjoy sitting in lobby for 3+ hrs and having to follow up to ensure papers have been received. Highly unprofessional staff and dr. scheduled catered lunch for sales reps and left patients in rooms for almost 2 hours!

Heartbreaking to think he is so superior to actually help parients

absolutely would never recommend

First, the office staff is one of the rudest I've ever encountered. One particular woman was just nasty and mean. She pretty much announced to the entire waiting room how much I owed. My paperwork had not even had time to go through yet. Dr. Healy had me do all kinds of tests and never told me what was causing migraines. He didn't really even work with me to find a medication that worked.

RUNNNNN....... the worst ever!

Doesn't care, very rude, very little efforts made by him to look out for your well being. Much better doctors out there even if you have to drive hours. Thats how long you'll be in the waiting room for a 5 min visit any way. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I gave him a 1 star bc there wasnt any lesser values.

This doctor office is the worse. This guy is very rude. He doesn't listen to anything I had to say. He didn't answer questions and he would walk out while I was talking. His office staff is rude and they don't follow up. I was supposed to get a call back from them a week ago to set up a mri and they still haven't called and when I called I was told the systems were down and they would call me back and I never got a call. As the other reviewer said if you value your health run as far away from this office as you possibly can!!!!! He doesn't deserve a star at all but i can't submit the review without giving 1.

Please go somewhere else

If you value your life or the one who is being seen ... Please go run far far away.... This guy is a quack beware very very poor bedside manner.