Dr. Robert E Heckmann Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Heckmann?

Great

I've had trouble in the past finding the right primary doctor. When I started seeing Heckmann about 4 years ago I swear it was the best choice I've made. He actually listens to me as well as finding the right solution for me no matter where or who can do it. Also it's super easy to get in to see him. Not like a lot of doctors where you have to wait a week or two. I'm proud to say he is my primary doctor!

I was not impressed. Dr. Heckmann may just be following Sanford policy, but he had no extra time to answer questions. He was pleasant, but that alone does not make a doctor good. I will not be going back there.

Great Doctor

Very little waiting time and the staff is very professional in all ways. I have been seeing Dr. Heckmann for over 10 years and he is exceptional in every way. I trust his judgement 100%. I hope he never retires.

Dr. Robert E Heckmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.