Dr. Robert J Hedaya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Hedaya?

patient

This doctor is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. Sad to say, I have dealt with many and he is the ONLY one that thinks everything you say to him through. He is OPEN to serious side effects to medications, no matter how obscure. We have seen them together and he respects them. He has saved my life.

Been to many doctors before...

I've been to many other doctors who usually suggested medication. They weren't oriented to finding the root cause of my problem - anxiety and depression - which it turned out was largely due to adrenal exhaustion. I was pushing myself to get through life, but was equally happy if I didn't wake up - all classic signs of adrenal burn out. Dr. Hedaya was the one who diagnosed it right away and treated it. I got my life back! I bow to this man. His staff is so personable - real people with hearts.

Seeing this guy was the best thing that ever happened to me. He changed my life.

Dr. Robert J Hedaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.