Dr. Robert A Hein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Hein?

Beautiful Tummy Tuck

I had mini tummy tuck and liposuction. Excellent work and excellent follow up treatment. I love it.

EVERYONE recommended Dr. Hein but none of them every spoke to a patient.

Did not do any corrective things he said he would do. "Finished" my breast skin much larger than I wanted, then used the smaller implants, thus leaving my breasts with excess skin flaps hanging down (one of things he said he would fix). Insisted I was his only patient who ever experienced pain. Therapist said most of her patients came from him!

Dr. Hein is absolutely the best plastic surgeon in Oklahoma!

MS

When I was a new nurse, I met Dr. Hein who was a young resident during this time. I was impressed with his compassion as well as his skill. It was because of these virtues I chose him for my surgeon. He did a wonderful job. In fact, a colleague and friend who had worked for a plastic surgeon was so impressed with the work he did, she is planning on seeing him also..

I feel Dr. Heins is a great doctor, very professional & friendly & wouldrecommend him highly!!

i LOVE THIS OFFICE

Breast Implants

He's a great doctor did a wonderful job would send friends and family to him for any plastic surgery.. Thank you

Breast Augmentation

He's a very good Dr. I am going to have more stuff done with him. Very careing and on top of all his surgerys I had mine done the day before Thanksgiving last year and he called to check on me at home the next day.Very Happy

Four years after my bilateral mastectomies due to breast cancer Dr. Hein did reconstructive surgery with implants. He did a wonderful job! My scars are only two very thin white lines. I have been told by at least one other doctor what a beautiful job he did. Dr. Hein is always professional and very caring. I am now at the point where I am going to have to have my implants replaced after having them for 8 1/2 years. My only regret is that Dr. Hein does not accept my current insurance so I will have to go elsewhere for this surgery. If I had my choice I would definitely use Dr. Hein.

Dr. Robert A Hein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.