Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Heise Jr
Dr. Robert Heise Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Heise is affiliated with District 1 Hospital, Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Saint Mary's) and Regina Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Heise Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Heise is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
District 1 Hospital
Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Saint Mary's)
Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Methodist)
Olmsted Medical Center
Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
40 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Robert Heise Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Heise Jr in this video.
Dr. Robert Heise Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.