Dr. Robert L Henry Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Henry Jr?

Love Dr Henry. It took me a while to find a doctor who is calm with my children and doesn't push if he feels they aren't ready. If I have a morning appointment, the wait is not long at all. In the afternoon it gets longer. Might be because he's so patient with the kids, but I much rather wait 20 min than have the dr scare my child cause he's in a hurry!

I found Dr Henry to be very courteous he takes his time with patient and has great bedside manner. As far as his staff is concerned there was only one nurse who was very rude and she is consistently rude anytime I speak with her on the phone but overall I would recommend Dr. Henry

Closest thing to a "Hometown Doc!"

We've been with Dr.Henry for 2 boys, 24 years and everything in between. It's the best feeling in the world to have a pediatrician that you can always count on...always seems to be there when you need him, always promptly returns phone calls, always listens attentively, makes follow-up calls to check on the kids! Who does that anymore?! Makes the kids feel as comfortable as the worried mom! He's simply the best.

Awesome Doctor!

Most of his staff is often difficult to deal with and the wait tends to be long- up to an hour. However, I love Dr. Henry so we deal with it. He is very respectful, listens to your concerns and speaks to you as if you were intelligent. I can't stand being spoken down to by doctors. I really wish his staff would go through some customer service training.

They are taking New Patience...

But you have to wait a week to get in to see the Dr. even if you have an infection. If you have to wait a day fine but a week with a sick child I do not think that is very efficient or courteous. I think his office staff needs to be trained properly in client service. I do not think you should have to be in the clich to be seen by the Dr. at a reasonable amount of time. They need to know about medicaide as well.