Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert M Henry III
Dr. Robert M Henry III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Henry is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Henry has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert M Henry III has the following 2 specialties
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 28
I met him in 1982 as an teenage pregnancy pt. He was strict but informent as well as very caring and professional. I attended school for Medical Assustants and later did my internship at his office. 1992. Upon completion I was hired and stayed for 4 years. He is an excellent doctor, friend and teacher. I learned alot and enjoyed everything I learned with Dr. Henry. I would reccommend him to any one. Awesome Dr. Glad to have been a patient, student and emplyee under his practice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Henry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1975
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Robert M Henry III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBaylor All Saints Medical Center, 1400 8th Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Robert M Henry III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.