Dr. Robert M Henry III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Henry III?

BEST DOC EVER

I loved Dr Henry! Took the time to explain everything in Detail made sure I understood everything!

A GREAT DR. THAT REALLY TAKE CARE OF HIS patients . Very caring .

I met him in 1982 as an teenage pregnancy pt. He was strict but informent as well as very caring and professional. I attended school for Medical Assustants and later did my internship at his office. 1992. Upon completion I was hired and stayed for 4 years. He is an excellent doctor, friend and teacher. I learned alot and enjoyed everything I learned with Dr. Henry. I would reccommend him to any one. Awesome Dr. Glad to have been a patient, student and emplyee under his practice.

he both of my kids in the world

He's very protective of his patients, caring, nurturing and understanding.

TOP DOC--A Fort Worth ICON

I have been a patient of Dr. Henry for at least 33 years. He is dedicated to the field and passionate about women's health. I was saddened to hear that he was retiring, but we all have to do so one day. Truly a TOP DOC.

I love Dr. Henry. He's very personable and really nice. He listens and explains what all the numbers on the chart means. He has sent me for test none of my other Gyno's before have mentioned previously and helped find some things going on when I thought it was normal to feel the way i was.

Best Doctor Around

I love dr hrenry he is the absolute best!!! He is very informative and really cares about his patients. He takes the time to make sure you understand and makes you feel really comfortable. The wait time can be frustating at times but hes definitely worth it. I would recommend him to anybody.

DR.HENRY ROCKS!!

I was refered to Dr.Henry when I moved to Texas from a co-worker. He is such an amazing dr. that when my work relocated me I came right back because I didnt want my daughter or I to have to get a new doctor! smh everyone should be so amazing and give such great care!

I LOVE HIM

Dr.Henry is the best he has been my doc with every child god has blessed me with I love him and tell ppl about him all the time I Thank you so so so so so so much and tell everyone to go to him

One Amazing Dr

I absolutely adore Dr. Henry! He delivered me and my sister and when I got pregnant at 16 he delivered my son. He is very thorough and accurate. He truly cares about his patients. It is true that the wait can be kindof long but its worth the wait because he takes the time to explain to his patients exactly what is going on. He asks questions as well as answers any questions that you may have. He personally calls his patients as well. I love Dr. Henry and wouldn't trust anyone else.

AWESOME

Dr. Henry is awesome. Very informative and because of this he's very thorough. We trade him for the world.