Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert N Hensinger has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Disorders
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Cancer
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Fractures
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Birth Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Hensinger is outstanding. Technically excellent with a wonderful bedside manner. My 9 year old son who was having surgery from Perthes, immediately liked him. Surgeons don't always have the best bedside manners but Dr Hensinger and his team are outstanding. They spend the time with the patient (and parents) to explain the condition, surgery and recovery. U of M staff at Mott is also outstanding and they do everything possible to make the children comfortable and to have fun in a not fun situation.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Hensinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1964
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Robert N Hensinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Michigan, 1540 E Hospital Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert N Hensinger in this video.
Dr. Robert N Hensinger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.