Dr. Robert Hershkowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hershkowitz?

Posted on March 10th, 2015

This is a Dr. and his wife to be treasured. No huge staff. very approachable, listens very well. I have heard other doctors and nurses say he was an extraordinary , yes extraordinary, diagnostician. I am here because he is.

Posted on September 17th, 2014

Cares about your problem. Wants relative info so he can properly diagnose the problem

Dr Hershkowitz in long branch, nj 732-229-3833

Posted on January 20th, 2011

Today I called to make an appointment for my husband. Dr. Hershkowitzs'wife answered the phone... I felt like I was trying to make an appointment with the Prince of Persia. Cash only!, visits start at $200.00 "depending on how long and how many questions he has to answer" I proceeded to tell the DR. wife time are difficult for our family and was there someone the Dr. could refer us to who takes Credit cards.Mrs. Hershkowitz said no, I asked if I could speak to the DR and she said "NO".I asked again if there is someone else and she reluctantly answered with "Dr. Weinburg , but I don't know if he takes credit cards"This woman who is representing her husbands firm should show a tiny bit of grace and compassion for the those who might need it.My personal rating is if anyone has a wife as non empathetic as this woman, he must also be the same.

Posted on April 17th, 2017