Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert Heyburn
Dr. Robert Heyburn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia Fields, IL. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Heyburn is affiliated with St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds, Advocate South Suburban Hospital and Rush University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Heyburn has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert Heyburn has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert Heyburn has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Heyburn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Heyburn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Rush University Medical Center
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Franciscan St. James CH
Franciscan St. James Health Chicago Heights
Franciscan St. James Health Olympia Fields
54 Years Experience
Graduated in 1959
Cook County Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3700 W 203rd St, Olympia Fields, IL
Dr. Robert Heyburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia Fields, IL.