Dr. Robert F Hillyard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert F Hillyard?

patient and understanding, brilliant man

After breaking my leg severely, I called on a Monday morning for an appt. to see Dr. Hillyard. The soonest I could get in was 3 days out until he saw my x-rays. I got in that afternoon at 4 and had surgery the next day. He came to my room after the surgery to let me know what I could and couldn't do. He was very professional and I enjoyed his demeanor. I felt very comfortable with him and had the maximum confidence that I was in great hands.

Hip Surgery

My wife recently had a major hip surgery performed by Dr. Hillyard, and we have nothiing but good things to say. He was willing to answer all of our questions and spent a good amount of time explaining everything that happened. We felt very prepared for the procedure and confident in his abilities.