Dr. Robert E Hillyer Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Hillyer?

One of the best!

Dr Hillyer is an excellent Nephologist. He takes the time to explain his findings and is truly scientific in his approach and diagnosis. He is very thourough. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Best doctor I've ever had

You just won't find a doctor like him anymore. Kind, patient, understanding, and explains everything I need to know in a thorough manner. He truly cares about all of his patients. Best nephrologist in Michigan, not even exaggerating.

Caring and compassionate

Dr. Hillyer takes his time with patients, really listening to find out what's going on in their lives. I was having serious pain issues, totally unrelated to the kidney function, and he found a way to get me in to see a nearby spine surgeon very quickly. Without his help, I would have had to wait several more weeks. He has also followed up on previous visits with phone calls. I think I found a real gem with this doctor.