Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hinton Jr
Dr. Robert Hinton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hinton is affiliated with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Butler County Medical Center and The Christ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hinton Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Diseases
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hinton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Butler County Medical Center
The Christ Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital, , Bethesda North Hospital
Bethesda North Hospital
Fort Hamilton Hospital
University Hospital, Inc
Good Samaritan Hospital
18 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Robert Hinton Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCINCINNATI CHILDRENS HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Robert Hinton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.