Featured Providers Near You
- Dr. Mikhail Kapchits, MDInternal Medicine, Cardiovascular DiseaseVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianAngel L. Rodriguez, Medical Doctor (MD)Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, GeriatricianVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Heather Maria Grant MD, FACPInternal Medicine, Geriatrician, Integrative Medicine, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianEduardo S. Granato, Medical Doctor (MD)Internal Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Robert M. Hitscherich MD
Robert M. Hitscherich, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bethpage, NY, with other offices in Bethpage, NY and Syosset, NY(and 3 other locations).
Robert M. Hitscherich has 5 locations
Robert M. Hitscherich has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Robert M. Hitscherich Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4045 Hempstead Tpke Ste 200 Bethpage , NY 11714
- 4045 Hempstead Tpke Fl 3 Bethpage , NY 11714
- 575 Underhill Blvd Ste 210 Syosset , NY 11791
- 789 Old Country Rd Plainview , NY 11803
- 575 Underhill Blvd Ste 200 Syosset , NY 11791
More about Robert M. Hitscherich
Robert M. Hitscherich MD, Is a Board Certified Gastroenterologist and Internal Medicine Doctor. He completed a three year medical residency at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center, New York City. He was the Assistant Chief Medical Resident at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Hitscherich spent the following two years as a clinical fellow in the Division of Digestive Diseases at The New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center, New York City.