Dr. Robert S Hix Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Hix?

Dr. Hix is a great doctor and surgeon. I read the previous comment and have to disagree. You can have a complication following any surgery and it isn't the doctor's fault. He has taken care of me for 3 pregnancies and performed 3 C-sections. He was excellent! He has great bedside manner and really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to everyone I know and trust him with my life!

Dr. Robert Hix horrible surgeon

I liked him at first, enough to put my life in his hands. But then he did my hysterectomy and forgot to clamp a main artery. I started internal bleeding that he did not catch. I kept complaining of the pain and the nurse staff ignored me. The next morning my mom walked in my room to find me white as a sheet. She saved my life. She got the head nurse who knew after taking 1 look at me. I had lost liters of blood and went straight into surgery with blood pumping in my body as they fixed the clamp. Dr. Hix almost did me in from his mistake. Within 30 minutes I would have been gone. I tried about 5 times to get my medical records from Willow Creek, I finally received Dr. Hix's report. He covered up his mistake and made himself look like a hero. I was so disgusted I never set foot in that clinic again! I had to have two more surgeries by another OBGYN.

Seemed really fake and didn't really answer my questions. His answers were a series of clichés.

Poor Front Desk Staff

If it were not for the excellent care provided by the doctors of Park Hill I would never return. The front desk staff provide terrible customer service and have no telephone etiquette.

EXCELLENT

I refer everyone I know to Dr. Hix!! Love him!!