Dr. Robert E Hoesch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Hoesch?

Very kind. Good listener. Explained things well. One of the best I have been to. I was very satisfied.

Poor Communication

Very fancy and up-to-date office. The doctor took a reasonable amount of time to examine me however, he didn't say much. I had prepared a list of symptoms that had been occurring for the last two years but wasn't allowed to finish reading him my list. After his examination, he spoke to my wife and said he'd be back in the room with a prescription I was concerned with taking because my GP had stated that the particular med's had some very negative side affects. The doctor however, never came back in the room, and his MA brought me some paperwork and wasn't very friendly. The doctor had ordered blood work however, I was never informed of the results and when I called, I didn't get a call back. I don't recommend this doctor unless it's through the e.r.