Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Holder has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Gynecologic disorders
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Holder can be misunderstood. He is extremely cautious and meticulous, mostly thorough! He has a knack for detail, therefore he is very focused on making sure he cares for you with the utmost respect and competency. If he seems rude, you have the wrong impression! He is a very respectful and knowledgeable Dr. . He is there to make sure he gives you the right diagnosis. He has always been kind and respectful to me. I do not hesitate on his recommendations. I continue to trust his judgement.
Dr. Holder and his staff are so friendly and wonderful to be around. Dr. Holder was extremely attentive and he really did a wonderful job monitoring me and my baby for the entire nine months!!!! He guaranteed me that he would do hia beat to wnaure the delivery of mt baby was safe and i was comfortable- he is a man of his word!!! I love his office staff and Marsha Pronce as well. I think out of the entire medical community in Sierra Vista- Coronado Obgyn gets a 10 out of 10!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2016, 2008, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Robert B Holder accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGood Samaritan Community Healthcare, 401 15th Ave SE, Puyallup, WA
Dr. Robert B Holder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.