Dr. Robert Hole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hole?

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr Hole is the best orthopedic surgeon I have had the privilege of knowing. He put my horrible injured leg back to normal and I am indebted to this miracle worker.

Excellent with compassion

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr. Hole cared for me 2 times - in 2009 I fractured my pelvis and sacrum and in 2014 I fractured may left wrist. Both times the outcome was wonderful and his bedside manner goes above and beyond expectations .

A Perfectionist

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr Hole was an incredible experienced perfectionist which is exactly what you need when you have a very severe leg injury which I had I am post op and I whole heatedly thank him for my successful recovery Highly recommend !!

former nursing director

Posted on September 7th, 2016

coming from a family of surgeons unfortunately either deceased or distant I would not hesitate to refer this exceptional doctor for the most difficult cases I am mobile now thanks to I leg with a TKR response from officewould be acknowledged thankyou

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I went to Dr. Hole numerous occasions, to be exact it was 5 times. Was experiencing extreme pain in knee. He looked at knee, turned it to left, to right (while I'm in extreme pain). I told Doctor how much it hurt, even while sleeping. He wasted time by telling me to wait 3 weeks and come back. I did this - pain still there. Had me come back again only to send me for x-rays (could have done this over phone). After x-rays he never followed up with me...second time he did this. Gave doctor benefit of the doubt, called to find out results. Doctor said nothing significant to talk about, but I could come in to discuss further. Why would I want to spend another $50 and not get results. Went to another doctor, who immediately gave me a cortisone shot and set me up to have an MRI. Now Dr. Hole could have/should have done the same instead of milking me out of money and do nothing for my pain of two months. I'm done with this guy. All he wants to do is chit-chat for 7 minutes and collect payment. This is not a good doctor in my eyes. Oh, sure he had kind eyes, gentle disposition, and seems to listen but truly doesn't hear what you are saying. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Absolutely wonderful Doctors, young or old this is the doctor to see. He took excellent care of my Mom. He has such a calming demeanor

Good experience

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Nice to see a doctor's office where the folks behind the counter actually SMILE and talk to us like customers, and humans. Thanks!

Posted on June 11th, 2014

Dr. Hole was extremely thorough, took time with me to explain my condition and options, and was conservative in his approach but not unsure in any way. He has a wonderful manner, is knowledgeable, and is a good surgeon (having operated on family members).

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I was seen in a timely fashion. Dr. Hole took his time to explain everything and was very kind.

Posted on May 9th, 2017