Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Holley
Dr. Robert Holley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL (and 3 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Holley is affiliated with Uab Highlands, Uab Medical West and University of Alabama Hospital at Birmingham. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Holley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert Holley has the following 6 expertise
- Chlamydia Infections
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
Dr. Robert Holley has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Holley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I was scared to death when I went to see him. He and his staff made me feel completely at ease. My surgery went well and with a little modification, I'm back doing things I enjoy. He was always kind, sweet and courteous and concerned about my well being. I was always seen promptly and the staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating when scheduling appointments.
very pleasant atmosphere throughout all visits and surgery, all personel/professionals very friendly, compassionate, caring; would highly recommend Dr. Holley and coworkers, UAB, Kirklin Clinic to anyone. If need further procedures done, would repeat with this entire facility/physicians. All from clerks, nurses, anethesists, postop, transfer people; all of it was just a great experience. Very knowledgeable and explained things all the way through initial visits to postop visits. Very satisfied :)
Dr. Holley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Uab Medical West
University of Alabama Hospital at Birmingham
Parkway Medical Center
UAB Medical Center
University of Alabama Hospital
Women & Infants Center
39 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Holley in this video.
Dr. Robert Holley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.