Dr. Robert F Hollis III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert F Hollis III?

I was given incorrect information from his office on 3 separate occasions. Believe me do NOT go to this doctor. He might blame his nurses, but ultimately they are getting information from him. I can understand mistakes once, but not 3+ times. Especially when we are talking about major topics. Completely disappointed and wouldn't go there if service was free.

Hospital Emergency

I feel when going to a specialist, there will always be a wait. We saw Dr. Hollis' on an emergent basis in the hospital and was very happy with his attention and diagnosis. Time spent in follow up at his office was excellent and he was very determined to get my husband taken care of.

Amazing

Best doctor in Montana

I came back from Mayo Clinic with news of a brain tumor. I was told I should see Dr. Hollis for a second opinion. I had heard he was the best, and YES he is. Mayo told me I would be left with brain damage, and after Dr. Hollis worked his magic, no brain damage. I am perfect. I recently heard he left the area ~ what a LOSS to Kalispell. If I am ever in need again, Dr. Hollis is the only one who will ever operate on me. I will go where ever he is no matter how far.....

we love Dr. Hollis

Dr. Hollis saved my mother. When every other doctor told us they would not operate on her because of the placement of her aneurysm Dr. Hollis told us it would be very difficult, but he thought he could do it. He was right. The surgery was about 12 hours long, and he came out smiling. He said it was a success. She was in the hospital for about 3 weeks after, and she was perfect! Dr. Hollis gave my mother a second chance when all others wrote her off. I will always thank God for Dr. Hollis.......

Dr. Hollis or Dr. Gupta?

I'm a 50 yr. old male, recovering from my 2nd traumatic spinal injury. I've been treated by several Doctors of Neurological Surgery in California, Minnesota, & Montana for the last 9 yrs. None of them could hold a chandle next to the, "Master of Medicine, Dr. Robert Hollis". If the gang down at CNN ever got wind of, Dr. Hollis's mastery of the medical field? Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, the incumbent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Senior Medical Correspondent for CNN, would have to clean out his locker! There's a new sheriff in town, goes by the name of, Dr. Robert F. Hollis. All it takes is 1 visit to see, Dr. Hollis & you're hooked for life, simply the best, in Medical Care. My vote is for Dr. Robert Hollis as our next, Surgeon General!