Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Holly MD
Dr. Robert Holly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ripon, WI, with other offices in Neenah, WI and Oshkosh, WI (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Holly is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Kenosha, Saint Luke's South Shore Hospital and Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Holly has 5 locations
Dr. Robert Holly has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert Holly has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert Holly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Holly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Saint Luke's South Shore Hospital
Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Theda Clark Medical Center
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Robert Holly Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Holly's office for more information.
1242 W Fond Du Lac St Ripon, WI : (920) 745-4700
1136 Westowne Dr Neenah, WI : (920) 720-8200
855 N Westhaven Dr Oshkosh, WI : (920) 303-8700
1061 E Commerce Blvd Slinger, WI : (262) 644-2900
1640 E Sumner St Hartford, WI : (262) 670-4000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Holly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ripon, WI.