Dr. Robert Holman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Holman?

Superb personal care

Posted on October 21st, 2013

Dr. Holman is outstanding -- conscientious, caring, considerate, and wise. Highly recommend him.

Smart Doctor but Poor Business

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Dr. Holman does not have the best manners, however, he is a brilliant man. His office staff can be gruff and difficult to deal with. After being misdiagnosed by several doctors, Dr. Holman accurately diagnosed my asymptomatic lyme disease. He can be cocky, but that didn't bother me. What did upset me was how often I was kept waiting in the exam room for up to an hour. He is overbooked. He is often grumpy. And because he is poorly reimbursed by insurance carriers, he has stopped accepting private insurance. After being his patient for over a year, my last visit was a surprise when I left and was informed that I owed $440. instead of my normal co-payment. I was not informed that he no longer participated in any insurance policies...my appointment just happened to be the first day of this new policy although it was booked three months prior. I left the office very upset and refused to pay, Dr. Holman called me and we worked out a more acceptable bill. However, he did not apologizing for the "bait and hook" he simply stated that he had no choice...that during the past year he has lost money due to the low reimbursement fee of insurance companies. He wanted me to remain a patient and pay out of pocket even though I pay $7,000 a year for my share of my insurance policy. I think my experience is a common one and an anecdote of the greed of insurance companies.

Posted on April 13th, 2013

I think Dr. Holman is a top-notch doctor. He saved my life when I had a life threatening illnesses. He followed me through my hospitalization and made sure that I had the appropriate follow-up care. The hospital tests and follow-up care put me in a position where I was able to have an understanding of what the recovery period would be and what I needed in order to achieve the odds to understand the nature of my illness.

Gottten Greedy

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Dr. Holmans practice is all about the money things have really changed...doen't take medicare which isn't a lot of help to older people or the HIV patients he built his practice on.Had to go to another Dr. who had time to practice...

Great Doctor. Not a Great Office Staff.

Posted on July 15th, 2012

I agree with the other posters about Dr. Holman's office staff. Since he's moved his location to to his urgent care center, the quality of his reception staff has gone way down. I once called for an appointment 3 times in 3 weeks. Every time, they told me that they were too busy and that they'd have to call me back. They never did. Finally I called a 4th time and got an appointment with him.Dr. Holman on the other hand is wonderful. I've had nothing but great experiences every time that I've seen him. His diagnosis was accurate and I have found him to be very caring and responsive. One of the best bedside manner Dr.'s that I've seen. Highly recommended as long as you can jump though the hurdles that his staff makes you go through in order to get an appointment with him.

AWFUL

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Save your time and do not go here. I have had to wait over a month for my test results. His nurse and recpetionist are absolutely awful!!

Will not return

Posted on November 4th, 2011

I visited Dr. Holman twice. The first visit was fine, but the second convinced me not to return. I waited for over an hour to see Dr. Holman, who appeared to be in a bad mood (perhaps because I was the last patient of the day). Even though I had been taking a medication that was not helping my condition at all, he offered no helpful advice except to keep taking the medication for another 6 weeks. I saw another specialist afterwards who provided me with more help and better advice.

Posted on January 25th, 2017