Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hoover
Dr. Robert Hoover, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hoover is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center, St Francis Hospital and Methodist Fayette Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hoover has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert Hoover has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Robert Hoover has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Hoover is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hoover is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
St Francis Hospital
Methodist Fayette Hospital
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Nea Medical Center
31 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Community Medical Center
Dr. Robert Hoover accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Hoover in this video.
Dr. Robert Hoover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.