Dr. Robert B Hopp Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Hopp?

Coolsculp

Paid $2000 hoping to have some fat removed from abdominal area. Was told would lose 12% body fat and some inches off my stomach. I lost ZERO weight and absolutely no inches off my waist. Was told needed to adjust diet but I already eat healthy. I did not expect miracles but did hope to be able to button jeans better. Total waste of money. Maybe a scam. Told that everyone else has results but me. HA!!!

Excellent

Dr.Robert Hopp has been spot on with biopsies and patch test results to his ongoing continue care to get my skin to a best it can be! He's is courteous, patient, very knowledgeable. Makes sure you leave with no questions.I do highly recommend my family and friends to be seen her!

From best to worst

WHAT A JOKE!!

I was referred here by my Dr. seeking a cyst removal, what i got was them discussing my dry scalp and face, and what medical remedies would fix the problem. when i explained that i wasn't concerned about my dry skin Dr. Mary Hubbe developed a attitude with me.... its been a considerable amount of time since my appointment, and i have yet to hear back about the procedure that was never discussed.. Although this is in no way a direct conflict with Dr. Hopp himself, it is with his immediate staff.

ChopShop

Not only is it ridiculous to try to get into the office in the midst of an actual "breakout" But I have been stupid enough to continue as a patient after all this- UNTIL NOW! Upon my first visit - with a Nurse- (The doctor is a 3 month wait) it was recommended I seek out a "free sample" of a treatment offered in the cosmetic department upstairs. I suffered a severe reaction due to the negligence of that departments lack of regard of my chart that was readily available & "standard to check prior to treatment". I suffered a chemical burn and then to make matters worse the calls I made to the clinic were not returned because "the clinician was off today" until I went into the office with my burned face. I need to give proper credit for the REAL IDIOTS here. 1. Dr Hopp has bitten off far more than he can chew. 2. Front desk staff are completely DUMB/STUPID/UNDERTRAINED/ I can't think if any other excuse why my phone calls are continually put on hold for 25 minutes, or EVERY SINGLE person I had referred had left messages that are never returned.TODAY TAKES THE CAKE. I had a scheduled appointment @ 3pm for my 14 yr old daughter, I had a weird skin irritaion and breakout so I called at 9 am to let them know I would need a breif consult at the same time because I could not wait 3 weeks to get in. The front desk put me on hold- I hung up @ 20 minutes. When I get there to check in I say.. I called earlier to let her know I need to be seen at the same time- girl says I told you she may not have time- I say no you never spoke to me because after holding for 20 minutes I hung up.the girl that comes into the room before my NURSE says oh you have to choose - your daughter or you we only work on 1/2 hour appointments- I said well I need to go to the hospital then- she says oh well you can take your daughters time- Ill be sure to check my insurance to see what they bill for, I will no longer make excuses for the terrible customer servicea and I will be picking up my records tomorrow and filing a claim with the State ASAP. I work in retail & sales - this place is the most rediculous joke of a business I have ever seen.

Excellent doctor

Ive had Dr. Hopp as my dermatologist since he first started practicing in Richland many years ago. Hes extremely knowledgeable in his area and while hes primarily treated me for actinic keratosis, hes also removed a number of basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas over the years. Ive been extremely impressed by the way he follows the natural lines of my skin leaving no obvious scars when the wounds have healed.Whenever anything out of the ordinary happens, he follows through until the skin issue is resolved. Ive had a number of other skin problems over the years and he always knows what they are and how to treat them. He patiently explains whats happening and how to care for them without ever giving the impression that hes anxious to move on to the next patient.In addition, I would say that he keeps up with the latest techniques for example, the Mohs procedure, which is a tissue sparing one that reduces the size of the incision and provides confidence that the entire cancer has been removed.Hes kind, caring, sensitive, and very good in his field. I, for one, am grateful hes here and think the Tri-Cities is blessed to have him on board.

I was desperate

This morning I called Dr. Hopp at the recommendation of a good friend and I was beside myself. A week and a half ago I had a laser treatment to correct some facial problems, one of them being deep wrinkles, and a couple of days later I started getting blisters all over my face. I didn't have the treatment at Dr. Hopps office so on Monday, I made an appointment with the office that did the treatment, went in and the Dr. looked at me and prescribed an antibiotic and some after laser creams and sent me on my way. By the way they were extremely expensive. Well I just kept getting worse and I literally looked like a monster. I called Dr. Hopp's office and told them my situation and within 5 minutes Donna got back to me and told me to come in right away. I was so thrilled that they cared enough to fit me in, especially on one of their busiest days, and not knowing me at all. I was treated like a queen and diagnosed with the problem, given the right medication and cleanser with explicit instructions and already this evening I can see improvement. I will never go anywhere else for any treatment again. They are so caring and professional and they even call to make sure you are doing okay. How about that. Thank you so much Dr. Hopp and the entire staff.

Best dermatology office in town

The staff and doctor were very professional. They were good at explaining what they were doing and why, and made me feel comfortable. I recommend them to everyone who needs a dermatologist.

Very Disappointed

The office staff and the Medical assistant was extremely rude. I waited 2 hours for the appointment. The only person who seemed generally apologetic was the actual dermatologist. The office staff and medical assistant were awful!I am seriously considering finding another provider.

Poor management

The dermatologist was very helpful and knowledgeable. The office staff was rude and very disorganized.

a real creep

Dr. Robert B Hopp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.