Dr. Robert Hoshizaki Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hoshizaki?

Do your research

Posted on August 24th, 2015

I have been a patient at least two to three times as long. I am in the service/retail industry and my boss would have fired me within a week if I was this cold and ignorant to our customers. I'm a dumb guy so I guess I stuck with what worked. My Dr. went congeries and now I have to join a "country club" to get the "better level of health care" as described on the post card we were all sent. (myself and the rest of my family) That's why I was there in the first place. (Dumb me). I am so tired of having to ask or do other people to do their job and have to clock out during the day to do so. I will also not tolerate having someone talk over me and not take the time to listen. Maybe you treat your husband and family this way but it don't fly here in my book ladies. There is an app for that. It's called "respect". If you value your health or unless you can afford better "attentive care" I'd look for someone that still has heart and soul for the health care industry rather then retiring out. Time to find someone that cares, is educated on later technology and is involved in more of the later treatment that are available. My life depends on it.

Posted on September 17th, 2012

I must disagree with the low follow-up rating. I have been a patient for several years and after every blood test, etc., Dr. Hoshizaki calls within a day or two with the results and speaks to me or leaves a voice message. That is so much better than other doctors where you must call their office when you remember after 2 weeks. His bed-side manner is to the point and he will spend time with you IF you ask questions.

Excellent

Posted on August 26th, 2012

Hoshizaki has been my doc for 15 years and he is thorough and accurate. Excellent

A great doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Dr Hoshizaki has been our family physician for 20 years. He is axtremely thorough, and follows up very, very well. He is practical, and does not seek to "overtreat". We trust him with our family's health completely.

BETTER THAN SOME.

Posted on January 5th, 2012

TERSE, UNSMILING, IN A HURRY. NOT ONE TO TALK WITH YOU. EXAMS SEEM FAIRLY THOROUGH, THOUGH FAST.

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

One of the smartest and best doctors I have known in my career, over 3o years.

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Period. If you like talking to the top of someones head, go see him. That's all you see because he has it stuck in his tablet pc. Was washing my hands after an exam and had his assistant say "Hurry up, I want to go home!". Another, while doing some diagnostics, said "Why are you here? You're faking!". Just a really rediculous office. Would'nt send my worst enemy there. If I had any.

Should retire

Posted on August 27th, 2010

I have been a patient of his for years. Not any more. He's made a false diagnosis of me for years, has terrible bed side manners ... more interested in his tablet PC than LISTENING to patient. No emotion. compassion; listless. He REALLY treats a patient like a number. I would pay more for better care.

office staff

Posted on February 28th, 2010

Office staff is short with you and gives the impression you are just a number and not very friendly. Doc is very good diagnostician but short, to the point, and don't expect a smile or converstation. Not very personable. Seems like he's overworked and overbooked.

Very good care

Posted on November 18th, 2009

Dr. H is very good and very thorough in his patient care. I do agree that he may order a few more tests that needed, but I think most Dr's do this now anyhow to protect themselves from malpractice. He has made sure to do very complete follow ups particularly when dealing with medications. I recommend his practice highly.

Hang on to your wallett

Posted on December 17th, 2008

Dr H came highly recommended. I went to him for a couple of years, but had to leave because of the excessive costs involved / too many expensive tests / unnecessary follow up vists / too may physicals. Unless you have money to burn, this is not your medical practice.

Posted on December 27th, 2016