Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert C Hoskins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I was a patient of Dr. Hoskins years ago. First of all, the staff is Absolutely The Best! They are very curteous and understanding. Then you get to Dr. Hoskins. He, too, is the Absolute Best! I've been to quite a few Dr's so I do have a lot of comparing. All in all, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND going to Dr. Hoskins!
I've have tryed to find the correct M.D an N.P for almost 2yrs an I have found the best MP, NP that I've have had, they are very professional , polite, caring , an Dr. Hopkins is one who will do blood work to check my levels to see that my seizor meds are at my exact levels. I just want to thank Bethany Watts NP for prefuring me
Dr. Hoskins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Robert C Hoskins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHoskins Medical Center, 1120 Reuben St, London, KY
Dr. Robert C Hoskins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near London, KY.