Dr. Robert B Hosseini Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Hosseini?

Great doctor caring, takes time and explains also follows up with you,

He is my doctor for 12 years.Always has an answer for my questions and treatment for my health problems.Sometime I had emergency problems and Dr.Hosseini took care of me even without an appointment.He is the best.

An Excellent Family Physician

I have extreme confidence in Dr. Hosseini and his staff. He is very thorough in his diagnosis and follow up.

Unfortunate patient

I went to Dr. Hosseini just because his office is close to where I live. First of all, I had to wait an hour in the waiting area although I had made the appointment. Then,he keeps me waiting in the room for another 20 minutes and at the end he wants me to go back to him for another check up. His employees were rude and unprofessional, therefore, I am never going back.

The best doctor

He was a very kind and awesome doctor.

He is the best .-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

BEST DOCTOR EVER

I was referred to Dr. Hosseini about 5 years ago. I am so thankful. I have many medical issues and have had many doctors. Dr. Hosseini is by far the best. He always remembers me and my issues without looking at the chart. He has terrific bedside manner and is very good with follow up.

Dr Hosseini is an amazing physician. He has saved my life , my family and I pray for him all the time. He has at times not charged me for his services and on few occasions paid for my prescriptions. He is also very good looking. LOL. I hope he doesnt read this. I pray more doctors would learn from him.

Outstanding

Dr. Hossieni has been our family doctor for over 16 years. He is by far the absolute best physician in general practice. My children were so used to his high level quality of care that they were shocked when treated by others and found not all physicians cared for their patients like he does. In addition, around 4-5 yrs ago very good friend needed a physician and I recommended Dr. Hossieni. She still calls me to this day to thank me.