Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert W Hostoffer Jr
Dr. Robert W Hostoffer Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Hostoffer is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Hostoffer has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert W Hostoffer Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- IgG Deficiency
- Watery Eyes
Showing 5 of 25
Im shocked by negative reviews as i have never been treated anything but kindly by the efficient staff. Ive never had ti wait more than maybe 10 mins to be seen- that never happens in any other Dr office!!! His receptionists always asked in a real caring manner how I was and took time to answer questions. Despite it being a very busy practice because Dr H is soooo great the staff is well organizied very professional and niceð
When I called to make the appointment the woman on the phone was not nice. When we arrived the receptionist did not acknowledge us for 5 minutes. She was not friendly. Then said our appointment was the day before even though I was given the 3rd. She was not helpful, she didn't offer seeing one of the other doctors. Needles to say I will not be making a new appointment. I will find another doctor.
Dr. Hostoffer is great - he's the first doctor to diagnose my immune deficiency after 31 years of too many antibiotics for frequent sinus infections. It's his office staff that could use some training in customer service and professionalism. When you go there, no one will even look up from the desk to help you while you're standing there and they make you feel as if you're a pain if you try and ask for help. Friendliness at the front desk would make this an office that I don't mind going to.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Hostoffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Robert W Hostoffer Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Immunology Associates, 5915 Landerbrook Dr Ste 110, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Robert W Hostoffer Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.