Dr. Robert B Houska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Houska?

I was looking for an great Doctor as well as office that I can relate to.

I am very happy that I found Dr Houska as well as his practice. I found him to be very professional, caring, a very good listener and engaging. This is probably the first time that meet a doctor that I will fully trust. Thank you! Sam

Very please with Dr. Robert Houska and the whole Country Side Family Practice team. Dr. Houska is always available 24/7 and after having him as my primary doctor for over ten years I have no complaints...Bravo for being a live style change doctor with supervior medical acumen.

Dr. Houska

I would definitely recommend this doctor!

i'm looking for a new doc

I feel that in a profession where you have a staff to help book your appointments, handles your patients accounts, etc you better make sure they stand for what you believe in. If you care you better make sure the first contact your patients have with your office is nothing but care! However, I have struggled with Houska and his staff since day 1. We've never waited less than 30 min to see him. Many of the staff members are rude. They only answer their phone b/w 7:30a-4p and not for an entire hour at lunch, not very helpful when you work as well! They misdiagnosed my son at one point and didn't call to tell us the medication we were giving him wasn't going to solve the problem until the medication was given and the bottle was empty over a week later. I expect better care and want better care for my family.

Dr. Houska is amazing

I am willing to deal with slight waiting times because Dr. Houska is thorough, caring, and smart. I feel comfortable during exams, and he always takes time to explain options and answer questions. I have never had a better family doctor!

Dr. Robert B Houska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshall, VA.