Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert N Hovda has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert N Hovda has the following 7 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Robert N Hovda has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert N Hovda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Robert Hovda is by far the worst doctor Ive ever had the displeasure to meet with. I have had a series of medical problems that I came to him with. Dr Hovda was very non thorough in his examinations. He also was very ignorant when making an analysis of my problems. I felt discriminated against. He also had a very pretentious and callous attitude. If there was ever a doctor to question whether he attended medical school to help people, or rather for a six figure income. This would be the man without a shadow of a doubt.
Dr. Hovda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1980
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Robert N Hovda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Preferred One PPO
Locations & DirectionsFairview Columbia Heights Clinic, 4000 Central Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Robert N Hovda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.