Dr. Robert D Huestis Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Huestis?

The doctor had my child on medication and when she improved, he took her off of her medication and said that if we had any problems to call and we would have no problems getting back in to see him. Unfortunately we did have problems and unfortunately he changed hospitals...as my daughter got worse and I tried to get an appointment for her, I was stonewalled by his receptionist . My daughter got very ill and was in crisis...and I was desperate to have her seen. I was calling all over to try to get an appointment as she got steadily worse. It was a nightmare experience for me and for my daughter. There was no safety net and they did not even try to refer us elsewhere.

Was there to see him for suicidal thoughts

1st visit was 15 minutes and he was very rude and short tempered with me. I was trying to explain some medical things that were happening to me that was causing my depression. I left frazzled, in shock, and even more confused. I had issued a complaint about his bedside manner prior to my second visit and he worse than the first visit. I, was feeling better and refused to let him treat me like a no body. When I challenged him on his behavior and disrespect toward myself, he thru is pen down and asked me what I wanted. I then challenged him and asked him why I was there and what my sorry was. He was unable to respond to my question. He then quickly began to review my files from other doctors and came up with an answer that was only 50% correct. Please, find someone that will truly care and take some time with you. His fix for me was 20 mg Prozac and he wanted me out of his office ASAP.