Dr. Robert A Humphreys Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Humphreys?

Ketatia who sisters works at the front desk waited on me while there on my last visit. She was kind and helpful. She told about a lot of things going on there. i didn't know. I leave her and Dr.Humphrey all A's and E's . Work well done.

Good doctor/bad staff

Sick & Tired

I've been a patient of Dr. Robert Humphrey's for a number of years now and I have to admit, the caliber of service has gone completely downhill. Don't get me wrong, Dr. Humphrey is a fine physician but his staff is deplorable. I've been calling his office for 2-days now trying to get a prescription called in for Sinus Infection. Each time I speak to someone on his staff they ask about my symptoms and say they'll call in a prescription, 2-days later, I'm literally sick out-of-my-mind and still no call to my Pharmacist. I would hate to think this type of thing could happen to anyone sick and in need of medical attention. Dr. Humphrey's I suggest you take a swab and clean-office of all the incompetent uncaring staff you employee before your reputation is damaged beyond repair. Sign: Sick & Tired

Frustration

Dr. Humphreys is fine, his staff is incompetent. Your wait time will be in excess of one hour from your appointment time. The staff has called in wrong medication for me and failed to call in medication for me when given a week's notice. I'll be finding a new physician due to the staff, not the physician.

Dr. Robert A Humphreys is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.