Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Hunnicutt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I was initially told by another ortho surgeon that he refused to perform surgery on my severly damaged knee because I was too overweight. That doctor also told me I'd never lose the weight because I was in too much pain.I came to Dr. Hunnicutt when my second knee flared up. He took x-rays and discussed my options. Since I had already performed the options through the first surgeon (steriod shots) he explained the replacement surgery to me in GREAT DETAIL. His wonderful nurse, Eva, showed me the actual replacement knee and explained everything to my husband and I.There are issues when you are overweight (the replacement wears away quicker) but Dr. Hunnicutt agreed there was no way I could exercise with the state of my knees.So I am getting ready for surgery and looking forward to a summer of exercise and walking. Love this doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Robert W Hunnicutt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Regional Hospital, 897 W Main St, Dover Foxcroft, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert W Hunnicutt in this video.
Dr. Robert W Hunnicutt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover Foxcroft, ME.