The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hunsicker
Dr. Robert Hunsicker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Hunsicker is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hunsicker has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Robert Hunsicker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Want perfection? See Dr. Hunsicker. She is so thorough and tells you exactly what she thinks will work best. Her care is over the top and her staff makes you feel like you are a part of the family. One thing I love about Dr. Hunsicker is that she will do what is RIGHT. This is a woman who LOVES what she does and has a passion for making you have the best results possible naturally.
Dr. Hunsicker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Hospital of the University of PA
St. Luke's Hospital
St. Luke`s Hospital
47 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Robert Hunsicker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions3445 High Point Blvd, Bethlehem, PA
Dr. Robert Hunsicker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.